Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Chihuahua Jaunt to the Forest Preserve!

Bunny on the Trail!

Momma is trying to get back into walking. Her Dr finally put her on a blood pressure medicine so she figured she'd better get back to it. The fun part is that I get to go with!

There is a forest preserve right next door to our street and she likes to walk there as it doesn't get as boring as walking on the block ;) I get to sniff a little bit, but for the most part I ride in a pack on momma's tummy. I look like a little Joey (baby kangaroo).

It's great cause I can't get surprised by some of the stuff that's there (like snakes!) Besides, some people walk their BIG dogs there withOUT a leash.

I had a GREAT time! I could see everything since I was up high and I could sniff everything too. I can't wait till tomorrow morning!

No comments: