Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mom & Me - Road Trip to Florida!!



OMD, I totally furgot to tell you all, in March Mom and I went on a road trip down to Clearwater Florida to visit Aunt Karen and Cousin Jake (her Min Pin)
This was my first time ever walking on a beach - I loved it!!  So many great smells.  And then the next day we all went  to Pet a Palooza - WOW there were so many other dogs, it was great!  I of course did very well in the car.  It took us 2 days there and 2 days back.  I just LOVE staying in motel rooms!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog and wanted to invite you to join DogTime Media's Blog Network. We have over 560+ bloggers in our network all dedicated to blogging about their pets. We are looking specifically for Chihuahua bloggers because we have a product review opportunity through Eukanuba for their Chihuahua specific food. For our product reviews we coordinate all the shipping and get it taken care of so that the food arrives at your door and all you need to do is try out the food and blog about it. I will provide any information that you need and will be available to answer any questions. Here is some additional information on how DogTime Media does product reviews with our blog network - http://dogtimemedia.squarespace.com/blog-champions/. It would be great to have your blog join our network and participate in this Chihuahua only product review opportunity.

I'm happy to answer any questions about DogTime Media or the product review opportunity.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Christina
christina@dogtime.com
www.dogtime.com